- Dad going through custody evaluation for 13 month old daughter, Mom diagnosed personality disorder
- Noncustodial dad gets good custody evaluation, but not good enough
- Required to introduce new spouse to ex-spouse?
- Ex-fiance may be having my baby - what are paternity rights?
- Unmarried father wants temporary custody of infant who is 1,000 miles away
- Is court better than mediation?
- Is a lie detector report allowed in court?
- What to do when other parent suddenly stops the regular parenting arrangement that was in place for years; no court orders ever established?
- Concerned grandma comments on her daughter and son-in-law, along with questions about my own situation
- Noncustodial mother has been falsely accused of abuse and molestation
- Grandparents are interfering with arrangement between never-married parents
- Father's girlfriend wants advice on how to deal with a nasty ex-wife
- Never-married father hasn't seen his young son after mother disappeared with child a few years ago
- Mother lost custody and fighting against all odds on a military base
- Mother is recovering from recent suicide attempt, wants to know how to regain some custody of children
- Child Protective Services threatening to block father's access to child unless father agrees to psychological evaluation
- Father has one child, unstable mother has the other, and they're about to head into custody war
- Noncustodial mother concerned about alienation and daughter's eating disorder
- Father with 60% timeshare still pays child support - why?
- Parents fighting over 9-month-old son in pre-divorce separation
- Mother of long-lost daughter suddenly owes $11,000 in back child support
- Pro-mother webmaster suggests that I make myself available to mothers (i.e., though I already try to help mothers AND fathers)
- Custodial father facing a custody challenge by mother; includes concerns over his recent D.U.I.
- Noncustodial father offers a better home to three teenagers than their mother, but does he have a shot at changing things?
- Friends of teenage parents want to know if the teenagers can give them custody of a baby
This website gives common sense advice that is not intended to act as legal guidance nor psychological guidance. The author is neither an attorney nor licensed psychologist. For specific legal guidance or specific psychological guidance, consult with a licensed professional.
© 2005 ~ 2012 CustodyIQ.com. All Rights Reserved.