- Mother wonders what is the right parenting plan for her 3-month-old
- Is noncustodial father's online sexual exploits relevant to child custody?
- Mother is fighting her own mother for custody of the child
- Mother of three kids entering divorce with strong-willed and manipulative father
- Noncustodial mother had more time with kids than court orders specified; newly married father abruptly restricts it and demands other changes
- Teenager flew to noncustodial mother's home, refuses to return to custodial father's home
- Mother of 2 infants by 2 fathers concerned that the younger infant shouldn't have overnights with hostile father
- Noncustodial mother trying to change custody due to son's poor grades and abusive, manipulative father
- Custodial mother wonders if long-distance noncustodial father can successfully modify custody
- Mother wants to terminate an uninvolved father's parental rights but also wants to maintain child support
- How long should custodial mother wait for father to pick up the child?
- Never-married mother of two children wonders how to handle father suddenly leaving the home
- Mother wants divorce, recently moved with child due to her military service
- Mother in joint custody situation wants to move 30 miles away
- Mother with two children by two fathers wants to know if her new husband can adopt them
- Can custodial mother be held in contempt for switching the children's school without father's agreement?
- Custodial mother has complaints about father's home, his girlfriend, his financial irresponsibility, and his use of pot
- Custodial mother has nothing good to say about noncustodial father, wants to know if she can eventually move and have new boyfriend adopt child
- Custodial mother concerned that father leaves child with father's parents and father's wife during most of his custodial time
- Never married mother of infant wonders about her rights and is concerned about the father's fitness
- Custodial mother of two children worried about noncustodial father's threats to change custody
- Unwed custodial mother wonders if father's new marriage improves his chances of changing custody
- Never married custodial mother is freaking out over father's accusations and his threat to get custody
- Custodial mother has to put up with lying, violent, abusive, and threatening father
- Noncustodial mother wants to know how to get teen children into counseling without father's consent
This website gives common sense advice that is not intended to act as legal guidance nor psychological guidance. The author is neither an attorney nor licensed psychologist. For specific legal guidance or specific psychological guidance, consult with a licensed professional.
© 2005 ~ 2012 CustodyIQ.com. All Rights Reserved.