- Father starting divorce process, faces mother who wants to move and receive primary custody
- Never married father cared for his two children for 8 months, now mother took them back
- Never married father nearing custody trial, disappointed with 50/50 recommendation by GAL
- Never married father just filed papers, wonders if mother can move away
- Father beginning divorce process, wondering about mother's threat to move-away and about his chances for custody
- Young, never married father faces restraining order and can't see his toddler
- Father has pretrial conference soon, has 68% custodial timeshare, wonders where he stands
- Never married father on probation wonders how to get custody of 3-year-old daughter; mother is gay and a stripper
- Never married mother with custody wonders if sex offender father should have overnights with child
- Never married mother of infant has many questions and concerns regarding father's demand for joint custody
- Previous poster has more questions about her infant born to never-married parents
- Previous custodial father was never married to mother; mother recently took custody back; now awaiting trial
- Two jerks are off to a bad start with their infant
- Mother can't get child's insurance information from father
- Never married custodial mother wonder if unsupportive father has any rights to the child
- Unmarried mother wants to leave her boyfriend; wonders if boyfriends threats to get custody are true
- Father of child of previous posting mother writes to me with questions too. What fun!
- Never married father of newborn wants joint custody, but faces challenges from mother
- Soon-to-be father is getting the cold shoulder from pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Sister wonders what her brother should do, first learning of his 7 year old child now in foster care
- Never married father considering separating from mother, wants to know about custody of young child
- Previous posting mother and the father continue to work things out - thanks to me! :)
- New father is told by mother that she wants full custody; he's confused by all of this
- Bread-winner mom is considering divorce, but is concerned about custody chances
- Does noncustodial father have any right to force his last name upon his child?
This website gives common sense advice that is not intended to act as legal guidance nor psychological guidance. The author is neither an attorney nor licensed psychologist. For specific legal guidance or specific psychological guidance, consult with a licensed professional.
© 2005 ~ 2022 CustodyIQ.com. All Rights Reserved.