- Dad going through custody evaluation for 13 month old daughter, Mom diagnosed personality disorder
- Noncustodial dad gets good custody evaluation, but not good enough
- Required to introduce new spouse to ex-spouse?
- Ex-fiance may be having my baby - what are paternity rights?
- Unmarried father wants temporary custody of infant who is 1,000 miles away
- Is court better than mediation?
- What to do when other parent suddenly stops the regular parenting arrangement that was in place for years; no court orders ever established?
- Grandparents are interfering with arrangement between never-married parents
- Never-married father hasn't seen his young son after mother disappeared with child a few years ago
- Child Protective Services threatening to block father's access to child unless father agrees to psychological evaluation
- Father has one child, unstable mother has the other, and they're about to head into custody war
- Father with 60% timeshare still pays child support - why?
- Parents fighting over 9-month-old son in pre-divorce separation
- Custodial father facing a custody challenge by mother; includes concerns over his recent D.U.I.
- Noncustodial father offers a better home to three teenagers than their mother, but does he have a shot at changing things?
- Stepmom thinks custodial mother is very neglectful of child and that mother blocks father's access to the child
- Father lost job, wants to modify child support. Does his new wife's income get considered as part of his household?
- "Friend of the court" makes custodial schedule recommendation prior to court hearing; and writer also asks about impact on child support when ex decides to have another baby and stay home
- Appointed matrimonial referee says one thing, and law guardian (GAL) recommends something else
- Father in military stationed 3000 miles away from 2 year old daughter and mother - chances of custody?
- Father of two kids starting to divorce, wife just removed kids from the family home
- If court can't use new spouse's income for child support, why is that information requested on the financial forms?
- Father's informal arrangement with mother to modify the parenting plan abruptly ends. Does father have a chance to get more time than the original court orders?
- Father having on-going problems with difficult mother with questionable parenting skills, wants to know chance of getting primary custody
- Father moved away on good faith parenting agreement with mother-- he learned a hard lesson-- options now?
This website gives common sense advice that is not intended to act as legal guidance nor psychological guidance. The author is neither an attorney nor licensed psychologist. For specific legal guidance or specific psychological guidance, consult with a licensed professional.
© 2005 ~ 2012 CustodyIQ.com. All Rights Reserved.