- Stepmom at a loss how to handle the mother's constant, out-of-control behavior
- Father may lose custody after 11 years of raising son; what to do?
- Never married father of 10 year old never had court orders, now having trouble with mother
- Previous poster received primary custody of the kids; he offers his advice to other parents
- Noncustodial father wants to stop mother's international move-away
- Newly divorcing father has way too many worries about the future custody outcome
- Father not sure how to force mother to pay the ordered child support
- Father hasn't seen children in two years, what can he do?
- Custodial father - once lost temporary custody due to ARMY deployment - now faces mother again for custody fight
- Father recently found out he has a child, wants rights to see the child
- Father recently secured sole custody, has questions about responding to mother
- Father in small home with paternal grandmother, has teenage boy, has $$ struggles
- Stepmom says her husband was wrongfully accused of abuse, now facing prosecution
- Never married father having difficulty seeing baby, recently filed in court; what are his chances?
- Newly separated married father has many questions, wonders about access to infant
- Never married father recently separated; can't see his toddler
- Noncustodial father lost attempt to switch custody based upon teenage kids' desire; now what?
- Father wants to know how to find a good family law attorney
- Noncustodial father wants to know how to force mother to get medical treatment for child
- Father has temporary custody, now wants to move 300 miles away for college
- Never married father of infant trying to get joint custody across hundreds of miles
- Father gave up custody to relatives; now they won't let him see child
- Soon-to-be father is getting the cold shoulder from pregnant ex-girlfriend; she may move far away
- Stepmom wants to know how to ease father's transportation burden with exchanges
- Noncustodial father wants to know if he can force socialization on isolated teen
This website gives common sense advice that is not intended to act as legal guidance nor psychological guidance. The author is neither an attorney nor licensed psychologist. For specific legal guidance or specific psychological guidance, consult with a licensed professional.
© 2005 ~ 2022 CustodyIQ.com. All Rights Reserved.